CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Memorial Day Wknd

Pace's Smore's without the chocolate! What can I say...I ruined her
she doesn't like chocolate either.

Posted by Picasa

....And of course Good yummy food. I think we eat better camping!!
Dutch oven potatoes, Sticky Chicken,and BBQ Chicken. Along with many other yummy food!
Posted by Picasa

Bonfires
This night we celebrated my oldest brother Tory's 40th Birthday. The ol' dried up Christmas tree was his candle!
Posted by Picasa

Happy 40th Tor, to a great, kind, outgoing brother a sister could ask for. I love you!
Posted by Picasa

Pace and the Jet Ski...we could not get her off! She loved taking control of the throttle...the faster the funner'.



Posted by Picasa

And....Josie, our TOUGH little "hambone". . . she cried.
 
Posted by Picasa

Pace and Hayden tube'n
Posted by Picasa

Our Girls
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pictures, I miss WY!!