CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Prego Update

We are almost There!!!!

36 weeks = out of 40 weeks
Blood pressure = good
Weight = Do I have to say?......good.. I've gained 20 lbs.
Everything is measuring correctly

 

 

Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

Here is the most recent picture of her. (Half of her face) You can see her chubby cheek, nose, lips (mouth), and part of her arm. She wasn't being very cooperative that day.
She is measuring right on track and should be weighing about 6lbs right now
Her Heartbeat is doing great

I am feeling better my last few weeks. Hallelujah! I still have good and bad days. Who doesn't right. It's been a LONG and rough pregnancy, I have to admit. It could be the fact I'm getting older.....or that I am chasing around to active kiddos all the time. To say least... I'm ready.

0 comments: