CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Goates Family Reunion


The entire Goates Family...
Though it is a rare chance you get all 12 children and thier families together at once, we were able to snap a picture of everyone........... Here we all are...
Unfortuntely we were still missing 6 that weren't able to be there.


Playing Pinata:

 

Waiting your turn, taking a hit, and FINALLY the LOOT!
Posted by Picasa

 

Enjoying the swing set
Pace, Josie, Izzy, Lily,and Ben
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

Playing in the sandbox
 
Posted by Picasa

Playing 2 full days of outside games and water fun. Even the "adults" I mean "older kids" joined in the fun

3 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Your girls are so cute!!

Mike and Quel said...

Kristin I'm so excited for you! I didn't know you were pregnant until I saw you at church today! I was going to come chat with you after ss but never got a chance. How fun!!!

Christine Peterson said...

Looks like you had a lot fun. I love big families.