CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

3 1 !!!

Yes, I just celebrated my 31st Birthday this past week. The girls thought it would be great to make me my favorite breakfast! Popeye Pancakes! Which was REALLY one of their favorites. None the less they turned out great and were yummy! Aren't they cute!

 
Posted by Picasa

We went out that night for dinner and celebrated with family.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

" It's a wonderful day mom, it's your Birthday!" (Pace) Isn't she too.... sweet!

8 comments:

Marlene said...

Boy, you're getting old!! j/k :)

Shauna said...

We hope you rbirthday was the best! Sorry we didn't get to talk to you in person. You look great!!

Christine Peterson said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a fun day.

Heather said...

what angels you have! i totally am blog stalking you! i found your blog thru tina's! but, seriously, LOVE your girls! i didn't know you had TWO girls! how precious they are!

happy birthday by the way! you guys look soo happy! I am soo happy for you all! miss you guys!

What beautiful girls you have!
and MMMM popeye pancakes, my fav too!

Doug and Lucy said...

Happy Birthday! I've never even heard of Popeye pancakes but they look good!

Doug and Lucy said...

K, this is Toni by the way, I'm logged into my mom's account and just realized it! Sorry!

Melanie Sharp said...

How fun! I'm so sorry that I'm a slacker and I didn't call for your birthday. I'm totally braindead these days, unfortunately...

Your hair looks so cute.

Mike and Quel said...

Happy birthday Kristin! K and I love your hair! The colors are awesome together!