CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"As is" Tag

So Deirdra tagged me with "As is" tag. And for the record, I am not the cleanest person, some of you have seen how bad my house can be or get!! Here are my pictures:


#1 - My Kitchen Sink

#2 - Toilet #3 - Laundry

#4 - Fridge


#5 - My Girls
#6- Favorite Shoes - Flip Flops of course!!
#7 -Favorite Room - My front room with the NEW carpet!! New carpet isn't the greatest when you have OCD (I vacuum at least 2 times a day)!
#8 Vacation - When I get to go there!!
#9 My Closet -
#10 Me - with Josie


I Tag you ....or anyone else... willing to share!!!




3 comments:

Shauna said...

Thanks for the invite! We were glad we got to spend some time with you this summer. Love all the pics!

Deirdra said...

Thanks for the tag. I love the new carpet! And nice washer, is that new? I dream of someday upgrading to that. And please, as if your house is every dirty. You just admitted you are OCD :)

Goates Gang said...

Ya, My dryer is still pretty new, so I hope that one day I can get the matching front loader dryer!!